Products sold by Coco Village are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery.
The warranty is valid only under normal use of the product and solely for the use it was designed for.
Items received damaged/defective upon delivery
Items that arrive damaged/defective at the moment of delivery are not considered warranty claims and are instead covered by our Policy for Products received with Damage or Defect. You have 30 days after delivery of your item to inform us of any defect or damage, and you should consult this article instead :
Warranty exclusions :
Defects and/or damages resulting from the following situations are not covered by the warranty :
- Misuse and/or abnormal use
- Modifications and/or alterations
- Commercial use of the product
- Normal "wear and tear"
IMPORTANT : Wooden toys are generally more durable than plastic toys, but they can sometimes break. Although wooden toys last many years when treated with care, our toys are not guaranteed against damage due to play and use. The advantage of wooden toys is that they can easily be repaired with carpenter's glue and then enjoyed for many years to come!
Warranty resolutions :
Depending on the nature of the defect and/or damage and availability of the item, we will suggest one of the following resolutions :
- One or more replacement part(s)
- Replacement item
- Store-credit compensation
How to initiate a warranty claim :
- Make sure that your warranty claim is covered by reading the exclusions.
- Make sure that your request is not instead covered by our Policy for Products received with Damage or Defect.
- Fill out the warranty claim form here
- Make sure you attach clear pictures of the defect or damage
- Our customer experience team will review your warranty claim and confirm if it is approved by email. We will send you a confirmation by email. Please know that we may require additional information to process your claim.
- If your claim is approved, we will suggest the applicable possible resolutions.