You have 30 days following the delivery date of your package to report a product received damaged or defective, including but not limited to, products damaged during delivery, or a product missing a part upon delivery.
If your order was delivered more than 30 days ago, we cannot process your claim. It is therefore very important to inspect your package upon delivery.
Item received in good condition upon delivery
If you received a product in good condition at the time of delivery, but it has been damaged during use, please check our Warranty policy here instead: What is your warranty policy?
Policy for Products received with Damage or Defect or Missing Part resolutions:
Depending on the nature of the damage or defect, we will offer you one of the following resolutions, at our discretion:
- One or more replacement part(s)
- Replacement item
- Store-credit compensation
If instead you wish to return your item in full, you may do so in accordance with our Return policy.
How to initiate a Damage or Defect or Missing Part claim :
- Make sure that your Damage or Defect or Missing Part claim is covered by reading this policy and the exclusions.
- File a claim here, within 30 days of delivery of your item.
- Make sure you attach clear pictures or videos of the defect or damage, and clearly identify the number(s) of the part(s) that display the issue (refer to assembly instructions if necessary).
- Our customer experience team will review your Damage or Defect or Missing Part claim and confirm if it is approved by email. Please know that we may require additional information to process your claim.
- If your claim is approved, we will suggest the applicable possible resolutions, at our discretion.
Exclusions to this Policy :
We will not be able to process your claim if your item :
- Was delivered more than 30 days ago
- Has been used. The Warranty Policy applies instead.
Wood is a natural material that can bear marks. Variations in wood grain, color, knots or texture are natural phenomena in our handcrafted wood products. These variations and unique marks are proof of quality, not defects. That's what makes each product unique!